Don't be afraid of change, embrace your new journey.Heather SagnellaReal Estate Agent - JK Realty
MORE ABOUT ME
The Right Real Estate Agent-or wrong one- can have a great deal of impact on not only the outcome, but the entire process of buying a home.
With an extensive background in commercial real estate and land transactions, I decided to bring my knowledge into the residental world. In doing so, I am able to provide my clients with superior market knowledge in upcoming development and provide solid investment advice.
• I have been a part of Real Estate for 15 years and licensed since 2006.
• I was born in Scottsdale, Arizona, grew up in Queen Creek, Mesa/Gilbert and currently reside in Gilbert, Az. Since 2007 making the East Valley my expertise.
• I am seasoned in Foreclosures and Bank owned Properties if you should see this fits into your criteria of purchasing a home. Distressed Properties can be great deals, but the paperwork is complicated and increases your liability. Having an agent who is experienced in representing you is important.
• Creating an email portal for each client sending current and new daily inventory that meets for search criteria. Should you request any input I can provide you with the positive aspects of a property as well as the negative.
• Connecting you with a seasoned lender is extremely important in the home buying process. Providing you a list of Lenders, home inspectors, insurance agents and vendors I have personally worked with on successful closings.
• I represent buyers’ best financial interest. I am a certified Negotiation expert and pride myself on getting my clients the best price and terms.
Certified Negotiation Expert
Local Market Knowledge
Heather is such a joy to work with!Anonymous
I'd be honored to help you in either your home search, or in selling your current home. Start by checking out our listings right this very moment by clicking the button below.